Sunday, March 9, 2008





We had a great and very special weekend! Braylon stayed with us Saturday and part of Sunday. We had such a good time....he is a GOOD little (he says Big) boy. We took him for a ride in one of Cayle's truck. In Braylon's words "This is cool!"




Mom and Dad came over for supper Saturday and had a chance to spend a little time with him, although a big part of that time he spent in the bathtub with all the new toys he found!




He also spent alot of time riding the tricycle Shelia and Brett had when they were little.....it does pay to save things. He thought it needed washed though!!

Braylon turns 4 in May, my how time flys. We sure did enjoy having him here and look forward to him coming to stay with us again.




3 comments:

Colwich Bernings said...

How fun! He is getting so big. Thanks for sharing the pictures and the joy of getting to spend time with him. Blogs are great!

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

It's so fun to see pictures of Braylon, and I'm so glad you are getting to spend some time with him. I can't believe how big he is - I bet he's taller than Jackson! Thanks for sharing!

Ada Bernings said...

He sure is growing up fast!

Hey if you guys get tired of that electric smoker, let me know and I'll come get it out of your way.