Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter in the Air








The weather cooperated and we were able to fly to Hays and eat with Brett. It really was a nice day to be out. The flight there was very pleasent....although alittle rough coming home. It's worth it though being able to travel over that kind of distance so quickly. It took just at 45 minutes to get to Hays. When we drive it is about 2 hours 15 minutes. We are now home and able to relax before going back to work Monday. I hope all of you have had an enjoyable Easter also. (As you can see did stop at Walmart....a trip is never complete without that!)


Here are some pictures I took of Cedar Bluff lake as we were coming home and Leoti before we landed.










2 comments:

Jennifer @ Diving In said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so fun to see the pictures. The kids will be jealous when they see Grandpa and Grandma in the plane :)

Hahn's Happenings! said...

We're looking forward to the day when Cayle can take all of you for a plane ride. I know the kids would love it.