We were so glad to get last week over! Both Cayle and I were sick with the gastrointestinal virus which has been going around. Cayle started durning the night Sunday and I was a close second with Monday morning. We often talked about who would take care of who if we were ever sick at the same time....turns out we really didn't care!!! Luckily Cayle was better by Wednesday because he had to take me to the Emergency Room, I felt so very very bad. Had a heart rate of 130 and breathing way too fast...diagnosis was dehydration...surprise, surprise, suprise. I sure hope none of you get this stuff. Today is the first day I feel fairly normal and could get something accomplished. See!
I think this is the best pie crust I've ever made, although it did have a crack in it. Cayle pointed out that cement does that also...ha ha ha.
Nicholas is home for spring break, it's always nice to have him home. He has been helping Cayle out at Leoti Spraying Service the last couple of days.....This is where he is after a hard days work and cherry pie with ice cream.
1 comment:
MMMMMm. Cherry pie with ice cream! I think you're spoiling that boy :) So glad you're feeling better - sounds like you had a rough week.
Post a Comment