Having his input and advise turned out to be extremely helpful since we were not familiar with the area and that this was our first voyage at sea since last year.
We had absolutely no problems!!! Wish I could say the same about our lake sailing..ha ha.
This is our 35 foot boat. NEMO....great name!
At the end of the day we did some unwinding at Willy T's which is a floating bar at Norman Island. I and the lady next to me got a Willy T tatoo....boy was that daring...ha ha. It washed off after a couple of days.
Captian Cayle....he had sooooo much fun! We saw a dolphin swimming next to our boat on day two.
I even did some driving (sailing) from time to time. I would much rather be in charge of the rigging.
This is me standing next to the main sail while we are on the move!
We found a beautiful spot to relax at Virgin Gorda...
This is on the Atlantic Ocean side of Virgin Gorda....very rocky and rough seas.
There was always land in sight throughout our sailing.
On day 6 we sailed in some 7 to 10 foot waves. Pretty cool!
Saying goodbye to NEMO.




No comments:
Post a Comment